Monday, September 29, 2008

Zodiac Restaurant

Located inside Fortune select Palms hotel on OMR, is a wonderful restaurant. Boasts of a 24 hr coffee shop, the ambience is good and the food is delicious.

The menu item that i loved

1. Lemon & vegetable clear soup - my favorite
2. Palak with dhal - another delicacy with a tinge of ghee... just too good!!!

Here is the link for the hotel

I din for buffet as i am not a heavy eater!!! and i am not sure what is the cost... i would say for a decent meal per person it would cost ~500 INR

Try this restaurant, it is not too far from the city, it is in Thoraipakkam and takes 15 Mins from Madhya kailash which the starting of OMR.

4 comments:

sansmerci said...

ive blogrolled u at chennaifoodreviews.blogspot.com :)

Guroo said...

Hi Vidya....I have been on a long hiatus....almost a sabbatical....but i will be back soon...
I have been well....man commute is a drag here...4 hrs to and fro each day....
I may go to UK soon....stay in touch....

senthil natarajan said...

hey thanks sans!!

Sudarsan said...

u not a heavy eater.. ROTFL. Did preethi read this ?? the comment preethi made in the restaurant when we went out stays fresh in my mind.